This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. Easy to use and attractively designed in 2 colours throughout, this clinical manual concentrates on the preparation for each skill, the procedure, and post-procedure guidelines. With over 120 essential skills and procedures, written and produced in a clear, consistent style, this book is invaluable in any clinical setting and suitable for all foundation students regardless of their future specialty.
· Attractive design – easy to use
· Skills explained step by step
· Comprehensive list of skills covers all that students will encounter in practice
· Points for Practice sections encourage readers to reflect and learn
· Further reading and references point to the evidence and knowledge base for each skill.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Elsevier. Book Condition: New. pp. 376. Bookseller Inventory # 7491434
Book Description Mosby, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 3. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0723434743
Book Description Mosby, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0723434743