This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Cases in Business and Management consists of twelve current business cases from Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region. This effective teaching resource is valuable and yet affordable for students of business, international business and strategy at both the postgraduate and the undergraduate level.
Cases covered include:
* Some time-tested ‘classic’ cases that make invaluable reading, e.g. Wesfarmers, Country Road
* Cases that are timely and particularly relevant to today’s global economic situation, including ABC Learning
* Most cases either take or include an international perspective
* Looks at CSR and sustainability as well as the sub-prime crises
* Includes cases from New Zealand, e.g. Air New Zealand
* Includes new and cutting edge cases, e.g. the Tata Nano
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dr. QUAMRUL ALAM is Senior Lecturer, Department of Management at Monash University in Melbourne Australia. Quamrul lectures in strategic planning, strategic management and international business. His research and teaching interests include internationalization of Australian business, globalization, business clusters, supply chain management, corporate social responsibility and public-private partnerships.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Tilde University Press. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0734610750 BRAND NEW. GIFT QUALITY!. Seller Inventory # 422.505
Book Description Tilde University Press, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110734610750
Book Description Tilde University Press, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0734610750