Contemporary Approaches To Trusts & Estates Law (Aspen Casebook Series)
Contemporary Approaches to Trusts and Estates uses cases and statutory materials along with exercises and problems to integrate legal analysis and practice skills.
This innovative casebook:
- Proceeds chronologically, covering lifetime planning issues before wills.
- Uses extensive textual explanations to present the law and its many nuances.
- Consistent with the call in the Carnegie Report for schools to add more practice skills to the curriculum, includes exercises in document drafting, role-playing, and letter writing to clients.
- Reproduces statutory materials and the Restatement, so that no separate supplement is required.
- Explores the ethical obligations of estate planning lawyers using the MRPC and the ACTEC Commentaries.
- Presents contemporary cases, such as Feinberg, Kuralt, and Schiavo, which reflect the development of the law into the 21st century.
- Includes fact-based problems, requiring students to explore cases, the UPC, the UTC, and other statutes, as well as the MRPC, in depth.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.