This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
In Sprints, Hurdles, and Relays, you'll hit the track with James Williams, who demonstrates and explains explosive starts out of the blocks, superb technique in the hurdles, and smooth and sure baton passing in the relays. Learn how to:
- set the blocks for the fastest possible starts;
- develop proper sprint mechanics;
- make hurdle mechanics second nature; and
- improve rhythm, timing, and coordination between relay teammates.
Williams describes how to prepare for competition and shares his secrets for producing winning performances on race days.
This information-rich video is part of the Gold Medal Track & Field Series. Other videos in the series include:
- Middle and Long Distances
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want