This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
REA Real review, Real practice, Real results.
REA's California CAHSEE English Language Arts Study Guide!
Fully aligned with California’s core curriculum standards
Are you prepared to excel on this state high-stakes assessment exam?
* Passing the exam is required to receive a high school diploma
* Find out what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice and tips to ready yourself for proper study and practice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review refreshes knowledge and covers all topics on the official exam, including vocabulary, reading comprehension literary analysis, drafting and revising, and skill-building exercises to reinforce key English language lessons
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
* Color icons and graphics highlight important concepts and tasks
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with detailed explanations of each answer
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and focused drills
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has helped generations of students study smart and excel on the important tests. REA’s study guides for state-required exams are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the test.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
California CAHSEE (California High School Exit Examination) – English Language ArtsCompletely aligned with California’s Core Curriculum Content Standards REA helps California students get ready for CAHSEE English Language Arts! - Prepared by a California educator for California students
Daniel L. Moody is a Professor in the School of Languages and Humanities at Southwestern College in Chula Vista, California, where he teaches Grammar, Listening/Speaking, and Writing in the English as a Second Language program, as well as Basic Writing and Editing for both native English speakers and bilingual students.
He received a B.A. in French with a minor in Spanish from San Diego State University in 1984 and an M.A. in English as a Second Language from the University of Arizona in 1985. In the past ten years, he has coauthored several textbooks for developmental level college writing with Professor Anna Ingalls, including Expectations: A Reader for Developing Writers, now in its second edition.
About Our Editor
David Rosen received his B.A. and M.A. degrees from the University of Oregon. He is currently developing a comprehensive English program for a private preparatory high school in California. Mr. Rosen is listed in the “Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers” and is cited by several honor students as being their most influential instructor.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Research & Education Association, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. MULTIPLE COPIES AVAILABLE. FAST SHIPPING. WE OFFER FREE TRACKING NUMBER UPON FAST SHIPMENT OF YOUR ORDER. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP. Thank you for your interest. Seller Inventory # 0738600016-N
Book Description Research & Education Association, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0738600016
Book Description Research & Education Association, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0738600016
Book Description Research & Education Associati, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110738600016
Book Description Research & Education Association. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0738600016 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0291014