REA … Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
ICTS Basic Skills (096) and Elementary/Middle Grades (110)
For Illinois Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the ICTS?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take one of the practice tests to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's comprehensive review covers all state-defined areas of the ICTS Basic Skills (Field 096) and Elementary/Middle Grades (Field 110) tests, including key educational concepts, subject areas, and more
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Get to the head of the class! Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Research & Education Associati, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110738601373
Book Description Research & Education Association. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0738601373 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0374827
Book Description Research & Education Association, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0738601373
Book Description Research & Education Association, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0738601373
Book Description Research & Education Association, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-230-37-0195700