This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
CLEP - An easier path to a college degree. Get college credits without the classes.
CLEP FINANCIAL ACCOUTING – with Practice Tests on CD
Based on today’s official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, including Accounting Principles and Ethics; forms of Business and Cycles; the Income Statement; the Balance Sheet; Statement of Cash Flows; Investments; Contingent Liabilities, and more.
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Take Practice Tests
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with the book’s 2 full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more.
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
EARN COLLEGE CREDIT WITH CLEP – GET THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE ON THE MARKET TODAY!CLEP Financial Accounting The Most Complete CLEP Financial Accounting Subject Review
A licensed attorney and certified public accountant, Donald P. Balla has taught at John Brown University in Arkansas since 1985. Mr. Balla received a M.S. in Financial Services from American College in Pennsylvania, and a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Arkansas.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Research & Education Associati, 2007. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110738603147