This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Becoming aware of your personal energy is the first step toward understanding and maximizing its power. The Energy SourceBook can help you discover the fundamentals of personal energy-how to balance, increase, and use it for healing yourself and others.
Experienced in both traditional and alternative healing, Dr. Jill Henry explores four energy theories in depth: meditation, feng shui, polarity energy balance, and chakra work. Energy work is a highly effective, yet easy, tool for well-being and transformation. This comprehensive guide teaches you the techniques behind the theories, offering more than 150 simple exercises and activities.
·Determine your mind-body type with a polarity energy self-assessment
· Unblock trapped physical and mental energy patterns for greater well-being
· Assist others to release their own energy blocks
· Perform simple yet powerful exercises to balance emotions and promote healing
· Discover how to use relaxation and meditation as catalysts for positive change
· Apply universal energy laws to help resolve problems-physical, mental,
financial, environmental, and more
· Attract good health, harmony, and balance into your life using feng shui
· Use energy work to help build a more peaceful and abundant world
Coalition of Visionary Resources (COVR) tied-2nd Runner Up for Alternative Health category
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dr. Jill Henry is an explorer, facilitator and advancer of understanding in the metaphysical and alternative healing fields. She conducts seminars, workshops, and lectures on energy healing, self-development and self-improvement, focusing on translating the new paradigm of energy medicine into comprehensible and practical terms for the general public and health care professionals.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Llewellyn Publications, 2004. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0738705292
Book Description Llewellyn Publications 2004-07-08, 2004. Paperback. Condition: New. 0738705292 New Condition. Ships Immediately. Seller Inventory # Z0738705292ZN
Book Description Llewellyn Publications, 2004. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0738705292
Book Description Llewellyn Publications, 2004. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110738705292