Kaplan's PRAXIS 2004 comes complete with a comprehensive review of all the material on the exam, plus Kaplan's test-taking strategies to maximize your score. This powerful combination makes this book a highly effective way to help you score higher on the PRAXIS.
This book features:
· PRAXIS I: 2 Full-length PPST Tests with detailed explanations
· PRAXIS II: 1 Full-length PLT Test with sample responses and detailed explanations
· 1 Full-length Elementary Education: Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Test (0011/0016) with detailed explanations
· 1 Full-length Elementary Education: Curriculum Area Explanations Test (0012) with sample responses
· 1 Full-length Elementary Education: Content Knowledge Test (0014) with detailed explanations
· Subject Assessments and Specialty Area Test Overviews and Question Banks for English, Science, Mathematics, and Social Studies
Test Prep, Admissions and Guidance. For life.
Kaplan has helped more than 3 million students achieve their educational and career goals. With 185 centers and more than 1,200 classroom locations throughout the U.S. and abroad, Kaplan provides a full range of services, including test prep courses, admissions consulting, programs for international students, professional licensing preparation, and more.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. Book is new and unread but may have minor shelf wear. Bookseller Inventory # Z1-U-039-00640
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110743265505
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0743265505