This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The CD offers a huge store of information about each of the many pigments stored on its database. Conservators and conservation scientists especially can use this CD to enhance their work.
The database works on numerous levels; it includes all the background information about each pigment:
· Basic data (composition, associations and notes)
· PLM data - how pigment looks under microscope, essential for identification
· Other data references including abstracts
· Images - thumbnail and full size - giving text information of where the image is from
Searches can be refined down to the smallest detail; for example pigments can be identified by optical properties.
* Detailed, comprehensive coverage of the historic pigments
* Full analysis of physical properties and historic references
* Searchable and user-friendly database structure
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Comprehensive searchable electronic database of historic pigmentsAbout the Author:
Painting conservator, with her own private conservation business. Also a visiting lecturer for Sotheby's Fine Art Course, Guildhall University, University of Northumbria, Croatian State Institute for Conservation and ICCROM.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want