This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Sports Tourism: participants, policy and providers tackles these issues from three viewpoints:
* participants: examining the profiles, motivations and behaviour patterns of sports tourists to create a typology of participants.
* policy: analyses the response by policy makers to this phenomenon and the problems of achieving integration between two sectors with historically different cultures.
* providers: their motivations, aims, objectives and strategies.
* A unique text, covering the subject in unprecedented depth.
* Extended case study chapters provide practical illustrations of the conceptual frameworks and theories.
* Substantial areas of the book underpinned by extensive empirical data and primary research.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The most in-depth book on the market to cover this subjectReview:
"'Sports Tourism: Participants, Policy, and Providers' is an excellent resource for the in-depth exploration of the emerging field of sports tourism. The authors succeed in their original purpose, which is to move beyond the simple origins and links of the sport tourism field into the more complex issues of stakeholder characteristics, policy, and strategy... the authors' use of international examples to support their assertions and discussions make this a book that will be valuable to people of all nationalities."
- Sarah E. Hardin, Southeast Missouri State University, USA
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge, 2003. HRD. Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from UK in 4 to 14 days. Established seller since 2000. Seller Inventory # F9-9780750652766
Book Description Routledge, 2018. Hardback. Condition: NEW. 9780750652766 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Print on Demand title, produced to the highest standard, and there would be a delay in dispatch of around 10 working days. For all enquiries, please contact Herb Tandree Philosophy Books directly - customer service is our primary goal. Seller Inventory # HTANDREE0229009
Book Description Butterworth-Heinemann, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: Brand New. 1st edition. 288 pages. 9.25x6.25x0.75 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # __0750652764
Book Description Routledge 2003-10-29, 2003. Condition: New. Brand new book, sourced directly from publisher. Dispatch time is 4-5 working days from our warehouse. Book will be sent in robust, secure packaging to ensure it reaches you securely. Seller Inventory # NU-TNFPD-00079664
Book Description Routledge, 2003. Hardcover. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0750652764
Book Description Butterworth-Heinemann, 2003. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0750652764
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STR-0750652764