Whilst there are many books on knowledge management there are few aimed directly at HR practitioners and the critical role that they can play in building a knowledge-centric culture.
This practical book draws on the author's own experience, as well as that of leading-edge Human Resource and Knowledge Management practitioners (including Linda Holbeche, Elizabeth Lank, and David Snowden), each of whom recognise that building a knowledge-centric culture cannot be achieved through technology alone.
It covers areas such as:
* Defining the key ingredients of a knowledge-centric culture
* The changing structures, roles and responsibilities needed to create a knowledge-centric culture
* HR's unique contribution to building a knowledge-centric culture, together with practical steps for getting started on the KM journey and for keeping the momentum going
* Tools and techniques for: opening up a dialogue about why knowledge management is crucial for business and personal success; knowledge mapping; encouraging and facilitating knowledge sharing, as well as ways of identifying key knowledge players
* How to help your organisation reframe its assumptions about learning in the knowledge economy
* How to ensure that your HR practices are knowledge aligned
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A guide to the evolving role of Human Resources in knowledge managementAbout the Author:
Christina Evans is an independent researcher and consultant. She also works as an Associate of Roffey Park Institute. Christina's research and consultancy assignments relate to the introduction of flexible working and career management; areas that she believes are of crucial importance for knowledge management. Her previous publications on Knowledge Management include: Developing a Knowledge creating Culture and Developing and Retaining Organisational Culture.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 42765344
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Ship by express service to USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherland. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-BOOK-45346
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # AIND-636
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Bookseller Inventory # SHUB45346
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Ship by express service to USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherland. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-FEB-45346
Book Description Elsevier. Book Condition: New. pp. 288 This item is printed on demand. Bookseller Inventory # 7621836
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # AUSBNEW-636
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New, US edition. Excellent Customer Service. Bookseller Inventory # ABEUSA-45346
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97807506556681.0
Book Description Book Condition: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Bookseller Inventory # 97807506556680000000