Plant asset management is a holistic approach to managing maintenance. Practical, accessible and business centred, these books provide a complete guide to understanding, planning, organising and managing maintenance. Together they cover the needs of any organisation with assets to maintain and manage. World-renowned expert Tony Kelly identifies real-world business aims and delivers a complete methodology for developing maintenance objectives, formulating a maintenance strategy, and designing and implementing maintenance systems that deliver. With full coverage of key techniques including TPM, RCM and CMMP, this is the complete maintenance management resource.
* The most comprehensive guide to all aspects of managing and executing maintenance
* World-renowned author with stand-out ability to cover this huge subject comprehensively and rigorously
* Fully developed for professionals and students, with both theory and practice and cases form ranging from the process industries to customer services systems
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The complete business centred maintenance resource: these books will deliver bottom line benefit to any asset driven organisationFrom the Back Cover:
Strategic Maintenance Planning deals with the concepts, principles and techniques of preventive maintenance, and shows how the complexity of maintenance strategic planning can be resolved by a systematic ‘Top-Down-Bottom-Up’ approach. It explains how to establish objectives for physical assets and maintenance resources, and how to formulate an appropriate life plan for plant. It then shows how to use the life plans to formulate a preventive maintenance schedule for the plant as a whole, along with a maintenance organization and a budget to ensure that maintenance work can be resourced.
· Enables you to plan strategically and establish objectives within your organization
· Covers the maintenance of plant, production and operations assets in industry and service sectors, including manufacturing, food and process engineering, minerals and mining, transport, power and IT
· Includes review questions, exercises and case studies
· Clearly specified objectives and learning outcomes are given for each chapter, including a route map to link each chapter to the rest of the topics covered
This is one of three stand-alone volumes designed to provide maintenance professionals in any sector with a better understanding of maintenance management, enabling the identification of problems and the delivery of effective solutions.
Also available as a set of three titles ‘The Plant Maintenance Management Set’, ISBN: 0750669950
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Butterworth-Heinemann, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 1st edition. 768 pages. 9.25x6.75x1.75 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # __0750669950
Book Description Butterworth-Heinemann, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0750669950