This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Operational amplifiers play a vital role in modern electronics design. Today, op amps serve as the interfaces between the digital world of microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other digital circuits and the analog "real world." The latest op amps have powerful new features, making them more suitable for use in many products requiring weak signal amplification, such as medical devices, communications technology, optical networks, and sensor interfacing. If an analog signal must be amplified, conditioned, filtered, or converted to be used by a digital system, an op amp is almost always involved.
Real loads on op amps require that compensation techniques be applied for stability. Veteran engineers as well as new college graduates are faced with a lack of experience in stability compensation for operational amplifiers. This book will provide tricks, rules-of-thumb, and analysis (the key elements learned normally by experience only) to synthesize stable op amp circuits with ease.
Forget the classical textbook traps of equations, virtual grounds, and a lot of double-speak, the novel but educational presentation used here uses definition-by -example, tricks, rules-of-thumb and straight-forward analysis. This is the ultimate reference book for engineers who don't like to read, since the concepts are presented in detailed pictures and then repeated in the text for those who like both.
* Clear, definition-by-example presentation allows for immediate use of techniques introduced;
* Tricks and rules-of-thumb, derived from author's decades of experience;
* Extreme use of figures for rapid absorption of concepts;
* Concise text explains what are the key points in all figures;
* Accessible to all types of readers;
* First-pass design of stable circuits using op amps;
* Desktop reference for designing stable op amp circuits for novice to experienced engineers.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want