This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Sponsorship is both a critical communications tool for sponsors as well as a fundamental revenue stream for rights owners. Market leaders use sponsorship widely and arguably more successfully than any other communications tool to achieve competitive advantage whilst events of all sizes depend on sponsorship just to exist. As the importance of sponsorship has increased the demands of it have risen too. Now sponsors seek measurable return on their investment.
Sponsorship: For a Return on Investment provides a unique insight on the use of sponsorship for a return on investment and will appeal to practitioners and undergraduate and postgraduate students alike. It builds a conceptual framework for the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of strategies for sport, arts, music and community sponsorship, and from two perspectives:
* For rights owners, the importance of effectively acquiring and then developing a bespoke approach for the recruitment of sponsors for effective sponsorship programmes.
* For sponsors, a better understanding of how sponsorship can be used for successful integrated marketing communications.
A broad selection of examples and case studies from around the world are provided in order to demonstrate the importance of sponsorship on an international basis.
* The first text to cover in-depth, sponsorship in the sports and leisure industries.
* Builds a conceptual framework for the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of sponsorship strategies for both sponsors and rights owners in the sports and leisure industries.
* Essential reading for both students and practitioners across the sports and leisure sectors, who need to realise the potential of sponsorship as a critical marketing communications tool.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Currently the Head of Sport at Sheffield Hallam University. Guy was Assistant Professor at the Sports Management Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism & Sports Management at New York University.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge, 2007. Hardback. Condition: NEW. 9780750686402 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. For all enquiries, please contact Herb Tandree Philosophy Books directly - customer service is our primary goal. Seller Inventory # HTANDREE0179743
Book Description Routledge. Condition: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW Hardcover - This title is now printed on demand - please allow added time for shipment! A Brand New Quality Book from a Full-Time Veteran Owned Bookshop in business since 1992!. Seller Inventory # 3546388
Book Description Butterworth-Heinemann, 2007. Hardcover. Condition: Brand New. 1st edition. 280 pages. 9.25x6.50x0.75 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # __0750686405
Book Description Routledge 2007-07-16, 2007. Condition: New. Brand new book, sourced directly from publisher. Dispatch time is 4-5 working days from our warehouse. Book will be sent in robust, secure packaging to ensure it reaches you securely. Seller Inventory # NU-TNFPD-00114449
Book Description Routledge, 2007. Hardcover. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0750686405