Completely revised and updated, this contemporary and authoritative text is a must read for all those prescribing and fitting continuous wear contact lenses. Balanced, critical, and informative, this practical resource provides the scientific background, a focus on clinical practice, and reviews of the latest lenses available.
· Content is balanced, critical, and informative.
· Well known, international experts provide readers with quality information.
· Clear, concise, and clinical information leads readers to relevant content quickly.
· Content on silicone hydrogels in private practice helps with patient selection, initial dispensing, aftercare routines, and incidence of adverse responses.
· A new chapter on edema and hypoxia addresses important issues.
· Updated and revised content includes all the latest clinical data.
· Comprehensive coverage of available materials and lenses helps readers choose the appropriate lens.
· Many new illustrations in full color help clarify points in the text.
· New chapters review continuous wear lenses so readers can make the right choice for their patients.
· New material covers important research and breakthroughs that will have a far-reaching impact on clinical practice.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Deborah F. Sweeney, PhD, FAAO, Adjunct Associate Professor, Executive Director, Cornea and Contact Lens Research Unit (CCLRU), Randwick, Sydney, Australia
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Elsevier. Book Condition: New. pp. 332. Bookseller Inventory # 7598553
Book Description Butterworth-Heinemann, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110750687797