This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Designed for a practical course, Becoming Aware: A Text/Workbook for Human Relations and Personal Adjustment, utilizes an interactive learning process to help students learn to manage issues in everyday living and offers a catalyst for personal growth. Active, open, and personal participation leads to greater self-awareness, enhanced relationships, and increased control over choosing direction for one's own life.
Features of the 11th edition include:
- More than 60 new and revised activities
- Critical thinking skills are emphasized throughout
- New material includes coverage on social networks, personality types, Emotional Expressivity Scale, making ethical choices, and more
- Updated web resources
- More than 225 thought-provoking quotations, poems and words of wisdom promote insightful awareness
- Enhanced focus on ethnicity, culture and gender, highlighted by boxed material labeled: "Focus on Diversity" and "Gender & You"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kendall Hunt Publishing. Condition: new. Seller Inventory # think0757571689
Book Description Kendall Hunt Publishing, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. 11. Seller Inventory # DADAX0757571689
Book Description Kendall Hunt Publishing, 2009. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0757571689
Book Description Kendall Hunt Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0757571689 New Textbook, Ships with Emailed Tracking from USA. Seller Inventory # NJUNE2019A-757571689-2009
Book Description Kendall Hunt Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0757571689 New Textbook, Ships with Emailed Tracking from USA. Seller Inventory # Z0757571689ZN