Whether you want a true wilderness experience or the comforts of home in the great outdoors, Camping with Kids in California lets you plan excursions sure to please every family member. How far is it? When is the best time to go? What is there to do are restrooms and showers available? It’s all covered. Including:
· Ranger-led activities and fun educational programs
· Great hikes and trails for campers of any age
· Safe spots to watch for wildlife
· Best campgrounds and rustic accommodations
· Swimming, horseback riding, bicycling, beachcombing, fishing, and much more
· Natural sights the whole family will enjoy
· Health and safety tips
· What to bring and what to leave at home
From Yosemite and Tahoe to scenic spots off the beaten path, this guide will help you and your family discover the outdoor experience of a lifetime!
About the Author
Bill McMillon is the author of Best Hikes with Children in the San Francisco Bay Area, Best Hikes with Children in the Sacramento Area, and Seasonal Guide to the Natural Year—Northern California. He lives in Sebastopol, California.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Bill McMillon is the author of numerous travel guides, including Camping with Kids in California (Prima). He lives in Sebastopol, California.Review:
The Best of Outdoor Family Fun!
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prima Lifestyles, 1996. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110761500030