This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Use high pay-off instructional strategies to accelerate literacy learning in the differentiated classroom!
From best-selling authors Gregory and Kuzmich comes a versatile handbook for middle school and high school educators who need to differentiate literacy instruction for adolescent and teen learners at different stages of development along the literacy continuum. Containing more than 100 planning models, checklists, rubrics, lesson plans, and more, this book aids teachers in:
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Gayle H. Gregory is first and foremost a teacher, having experienced teaching and learning in elementary, middle, and secondary schools, community colleges, and universities. She has had extensive district-wide experience as a curriculum consultant and staff development coordinator. Gayle was principal/course director at York University for the Faculty of Education, teaching in the teacher education program.
Her areas of expertise include brain-compatible learning, differentiated instructional and assessment strategies, block scheduling, emotional intelligence, student motivation, RTI Tier One, collaborative learning, common core, renewal of secondary schools, enhancing teacher quality, coaching and mentoring, managing change, and building professional learning communities. She also a trainer for Visible Learning Plus with Corwin.
She is an author of numerous books related to educational neuroscience and differentiated instruction, assessment, and curriculum, including the following titles:
· Data Driven Differentiation in the Standards-Based Classroom, Second Edition (2014, with Lin Kuzmich)
· Differentiated Instructional Strategies: One Size Doesn’t Fit All, Third Edition (2013, with Carolyn Chapman)
· Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide: One Size Doesn’t Fit All, Third Edition (2013)
· Differentiated Literacy Strategies for English Language Learners, Grades K–6 and Differentiated Literacy Strategies for English Language Learners, Grades 7–12 (2011, with Amy Burkman)
· Differentiated Instructional Strategies for the Block Schedule (2010, with Lynne E. Herndon)
· Student Teams That Get Results: Teaching Tools for the Differentiated Classroom (2009, with Lin Kuzmich)
· Teacher Teams That Get Results: 61 Strategies for Sustaining and Renewing Professional Learning Communities (2009, with Lin Kuzmich)
· Differentiated Instructional Strategies for Science, Grades K–8 (2009, with Elizabeth Hammerman)
· Differentiating Instruction With Style: Aligning Teacher and Learner Intelligences for Maximum Achievement (2005)
· The Activities for Differentiated Classroom series (2007, with Carolyn Chapman)
She is affiliated with organizations such as ASCD and Learning Forward. Her ASCD publication is The Motivated Brain: Improving Student Attention engagement and Perseverance (2015, with Martha Kaufeldt).
Gayle consults internationally with teachers, administrators, and staff developers.
She and her family of two daughters and two granddaughters all reside in Burlington, Ontario.
Gayle is committed to lifelong learning and professional growth for herself and others. She may be contacted at email@example.com, www.gaylehgregory.com, and @gaylegregory6.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Corwin, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0761988831
Book Description Corwin, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0761988831
Book Description Corwin, 2005. Paperback. Condition: BRAND NEW. Seller Inventory # 0761988831_abe_bn
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-0761988831