This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Take charge of your data before it takes over your business. With expert advice from Cary Prague and Michael Irwin, you'll quickly master Access 2000's top database management capabilities -- and its revolutionary Web features. Using step-by-step instructions and practical examples, the authors demonstrate everything you need to know to organize, present, analyze, and share data efficiently over a corporate network or the Internet.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
They say information wants to be free, and you can be its liberator by using the Microsoft Access 2000 Bible. Written to bring all levels of users up to the first steps of advanced use, it's as clear as a tutorial and as comprehensive as a reference can be. It even includes a 32-page "Quick Start" guide for newbies who want to get up and running quickly.
By combining screenshots with text in just the right proportions, it appeals to both visual and verbal learners and should pose no problems in training. It covers the basics of use and design, advanced features like action queries and subforms, and the use of macros and Visual Basic for Applications to fine-tune your data solutions. The Bible makes learning easy by using examples at every step to ensure hands-on learning.
The enclosed CD-ROM contains all the files you'll need for learning (just add Access!), as well as piles of free and demo software like business forms, Check Writer 2000, and WinZip. So whether you're a bright novice who wants to learn more or an advanced user who needs to learn how Access 2000 differs from previous and competing database applications, the Microsoft Access 2000 Bible will help you unlock the secrets and let your information run free. --Rob LightnerFrom the Back Cover:
The Ultimate Guide to Microsoft Access 2000! In this indispensable resource, three of the world's best-known Access experts share everything they've learned through years of building and managing Access databases. With over 400 pages of additional information on security, help systems, programming, performance optimization, advanced client/server techniques, and more, this deluxe Gold edition will answer all your Access 2000 questions and help you create state-of-the-art database systems for your business. Inside, Find Everything You Need to Know to:
* Design flexible databases using the proven seven-step method
* Add controls, complex data validation, and multimedia elements to your system
* Develop custom toolbars, dialog boxes, and help system
* Use Access 2000 Runtime with MOD
* Publish databases to the Web or a corporate intranet
* Generate reports, including mail-merge reports and mailing labels
* Integrate data from other Office applications or other databases
* Use macros, VBA, and the new ADO (Active Data Objects) to automate manual processes
2 CD-ROMs featuring award-winning business applications!
* 120-day evaluation editon of Microsoft SQL Server 7.0
* Check Writer 2000 - Microsoft Network Award for Best Application
* FlexSearch, the Access File Utilities, and more from Database Creations' EZ Access Developer Suite Sampler
* Free software and demo versions of popular Access utilities from developers like FMS Corp., Black Moshannon, and more
* Internet links to Cary Prague's Database Creations, the world's largest Access add-on company
* Plus all the examples, templates, and code from the book
"The best book out there ... I used this book so much I wore out the binding." - Don Dimon, MCSE, MCP+I, Senior Programmer/Analyst www.hungryminds.com System Requirements: Pentium PC; Windows 98 or NT; 64MB RAM; Access 2000 or Microsoft Office Professional Premium or Developer's Edition
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 1999. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. bk&cd rom edition. 1272 pages. 9.20x7.40x2.60 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk0764532863
Book Description Wiley, 1999. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110764532863
Book Description Wiley, 1999. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0764532863
Book Description John Wiley & Sons. Condition: New. pp. 1272. Seller Inventory # 7571406
Book Description Wiley, 1999. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0764532863