This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Illustrator Bible has always been considered the premier reference work on Adobe Illustrator, and this edition is no exception. In fact, thanks to the author's current position as Illustrator Product Manager at Adobe Systems, this particular update has more information on using Illustrator than any previous version. The author's unlimited access to the engineers, testers, and UI designers of the product ensures that the Illustrator 9 Bible will remain the definitive guide to Adobe Illustrator.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
If Illustrator(r) 9 can do it, you can do it too ... You're holding in your hands the ultimate guide to Illustrator 9. Cowritten by the Illustrator product manager at Adobe Systems, it delivers all the information you need to learn the fundamentals, take advantage of new program features, and master advanced skills. Inside, you'll find complete coverage of Illustrator 9
* Get a handle on drawing, painting, editing, coloring, and other basics
* Unleash your creativity with type, distortions, fills, blends, paths, and masks
* Make the most of the new transparencies, styles, and effects features
* Use Illustrator effectively with Photoshop(r)
* Customize Illustrator with preferences and plug-ins - and save time with shortcuts
* Tweak trapping for print jobs and fine-tune pixels for Web output
"If it can be done in Illustrator, you'll find it in the Illustrator Bible." - Mordy Golding, Author of Teach Yourself Illustrator in 24 Hours www.hungryminds.com
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110764534297
Book Description Wiley, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0764534297
Book Description Wiley, 2000. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0764534297