This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
ASP.NET: Your visual blueprint for creating Web applications on the .NET Framework shows you everything you need to create dynamic Web applications. Each step is displayed with callouts so you can see exactly where the action takes place on the screen. Arm yourself with detailed coverage of over 100 tasks and other ASP.NET functions, including easy and advanced web forms, accessing data, application management, and migrating from other languages. Also included is a special appendix on .NET language reference that explains Visual Basic.NET, C#, and Jscript.NET and an e-version of the book with tons of usable code, the latest SOAP toolkit and reference library for .NET platform.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Read Less, Learn More
Welcome to the only guidebook series that takes a visual approach to professional-level computer topics. Open the book and you'll discover step-by-step screen shots that demonstrate over 130 key ASP.NET tasks, including:
* Creating a simple ASP page
* Declaring and initializing variables
* Manipulating text with the ASP:Label Control
* Inserting data into a SQL database
* Testing a Web service
* Creating a three-tier Web form
* Using application directives in the Global.asax
* Configuring multiple sites
* Setting up encodes
Development tools on CD-ROM!
* Complete source code for all applications in the book
* Trial version of Vmware Workstation
* Evaluation version of XML spy IDE
* Antechinus C# Editor and TextPad shareware
* Plus an e-version of the book
Extra -- Apply It
* "Apply It" and "Extra" sidebars highlight useful tips
* Succinct explanations walk you through step-by-step
* High-resolution screen shots demonstrate each task
* Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
Danny Ryan has developed ASP applications for Intel, Compaq, Ceridian, Wachovia, Ryder TRS, Ernst & Young, and the US Office of Personnel Management. He is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft Certified Trainer, and holds a degree in systems engineering from Georgia Tech. He is also a contributing writer to ASPtoday.com.
Tommy Ryan has his MCT, MCSE, and MCSD and is a Principal Consultant for Microsoft Technologies. He contributed to the book by providing chapters 8, 11-15. He has recently started a company, http://www.threewill.com, with his brother where they train, author, and consulting with the latest software development technologies provided by Microsoft. Tommy is an author for ASPToday.com. He is also the co-author of ASP.NET: Your Visual Blueprint for Creating Web Applications on the .NET Framework.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Visual, 2001. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0764536176
Book Description Visual, 2001. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110764536176
Book Description Visual, 2001. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0764536176