* Uses the VISUAL approach to cover new features of Flash MX.
* Teach Yourself VISUALLY Flash MX is the full-color tutorial with clear, concise, jargon-free instructions with over 500 color screenshots throughout. Jam-packed with information, this book goes beyond the basics.
* Book covers how to create musical tracks, sound effects, dynamic animations, and innovative interfaces; using timelines, adding text effects, and creating tweens.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something - and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you'll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 130 Flash MX tasks, from animating objects with tweens, working with text, and importing sounds to creating interactive buttons, adding Flash actions to movies, and creating mask layers.
"This is an excellent book. Thank you for making it so clear. I will buy many more Visual books."
- J. P. Sangdong
(North York, Ontario, Canada)
"Everything in this book is crystal clear. Your step-by-step instructions and beautiful illustrations greatly simplify what so many other books overlook. This is a great book."
- Richard Hata
(Los Angeles, CA)
* "Teach Yourself" sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
* Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
* Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
* Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
Ruth Maran is the Author and Architect of maranGraphics books. She creates the words and structure that are the basis for the books.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Visual, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0764536613
Book Description Visual, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110764536613
Book Description John Wiley & Sons. Book Condition: New. pp. 320. Bookseller Inventory # 7576259