This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
* Demystifies Web typography by revealing the secrets of professional developers!
* Shows how to find, select and implement Web typography that will give any site a slick, professional look!
* Demonstrates how to use Cascading Style Sheets and other technologies to control the way type appears on any browser!
* Describes how to make beautifully design sites download super-fast.
* Shows how to set type that wraps around images and other objects on the page.
* Provides professional secrets for increasing type legibility.
* Provides recipes for type special effects that will "wow" site visitors and ensure that they come back for more!
* Includes real-world case studies and examples from top companies.
* Includes interviews with top Web design experts and Web type gurus.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"I’m betting you’ll be as glad as I am to have this on your shelf!"
–Nick Bradbury, creator of HomeSite and TopStyle
When it comes to great Web sites, looks really ARE everything...
When you design a page for print, you control the size of the paper and the placement of the elements. But on the Web, the size, resolution, fonts, and even the layout of your page can vary with the browser and the system used to view your site. In this lavishly illustrated guide, Web designer Wendy Peck shares the secrets the professionals use to resolve those problems and create eye-catching Web typography that looks as good when viewed with Explorer 4 on a vintage PC as with Netscape 7 on a flat-screen iMac.
Includes a companion Web site featuring examples from the book and more.
Wendy Peck is a professional Web designer, columnist, and trainer in graphics, communication, and desktop publishing. A graphic designer since 1989, she has focused on Web design since 1997. Wendy is the author of Dreamweaver MX Weekend Crash Course and Web Menus With Beauty and Brains.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2003. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0764537008
Book Description John Wiley & Sons. Condition: New. pp. 338. Seller Inventory # 7475107
Book Description Condition: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Seller Inventory # AINDN-37483
Book Description Condition: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery.This item may ship fro the US or other locations in India depending on your location and availability. Seller Inventory # AUNEW-37483
Book Description Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0764537008
Book Description Condition: New. This is Brand NEW. Seller Inventory # SR-eCOMMERCE-21112018-13849
Book Description Condition: New. This is Brand NEW. Seller Inventory # Atlantic-05122018-23213