If you are looking to create exciting Web graphics and need to define and edit images quickly and easily, then this book is for you-whether you're new to Adobe's latest graphics editing software or you need a refresher on Photoshop's wide range of resources. Open the book and you'll discover clear, easy-to-follow instructions for more than 250 key Photoshop tasks, each presented in ten quick steps-or less. Easy - to - navigate pages, lots of screen shots, and to-the-point directions guide you through every common (and not so common) Photoshop challenge-and help you get more done in less time.
* Each solution is ten steps-or less-to help you get the job done fast
* Self-contained two-page spreads deliver the answers you need-without flipping pages
* A no-fluff approach focuses on helping you achieve results
* A resource packed with useful and fun ways to get the most out of Photoshop cs
* Make it simple and get productive fast! - find full-color images and links to resources, downloads, and companion and plug-in software on this book's Web site
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
MICAH LAAKER publishes several of his own sites, including IconEngine (the first online hip-hop icon repository) and Infolibrium (a critical commentary community). He helped establish the Research & Development department at Change Digital Studios and has led teams to explore SVG, dynamic Flash generation, and alternative audio formats among others.
CHRISTOPHER SCHMITT is an award-winning Web designer and developer and has been on the Internet since 1992. Currently, he is project manager and idea generator for the new media publishing company Heatvision.com, Inc. (http://www.heatvision.com). He also continues to write about Web culture and design for numerous publications.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110764542370