This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
With modular spreads and a user-friendly design, Teach Yourself Visual Basic 6 is easy to use. It gives you tasks to master and a wealth of tools that help you teach yourself VB6 quickly. Procedures are presented visually, step by step, so that you can integrate theory and practice as you go. A Personal Workbook section at the end of each chapter allows you to practice and reinforce what you've just taught yourself.
This Teach Yourself edition presents how to
* Master the VB Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
* Debug and access your database.
* Design forms, menus, and controls.
* Use graphics and multimedia elements.
* Harness OLE, ActiveX components, and other advanced features.
When you're both the teacher and the student, Visual Basic can't get more basic!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
WHY YOU NEED THIS BOOK!
Easy-to-learn tutorial for the Visual Basic 6 language and development environment
Covers all the new features of Visual Basic 6
Teaches how to construct databases from design through application implementation
New topics include using Windows API, using OLE Automation to control Office applications, understanding SQL, and how to distribute applications as ActiveX documents
Explains how Visual Basic relates to Microsoft Office VBA and Outlook VBScript
Exercise and Programming tips show innovative ways that readers can quickly use Visual Basic 6From the Back Cover:
Teach Yourself Visual Basic(r) 6 When you need on-the-spot answers - Teach Yourself! Learn fast with short, clear steps Find the answers you need easily Explore the Web for related topics
* Master the VB Integrated Development Environment
* Get up to speed fast on debugging and database access
* Design easy-to-use forms, menus, and controls
* Incorporate graphics and multimedia elements
* Harness OLE, ActiveX components, and other advanced features
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0764575163