This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Your guide to glide from campus to career
Ready to proceed beyond lesson plans to a career plan? This book analyzes college curriculum and employment options for you! Whether you're considering majoring in education, have your degree and want to get a job, or want to change careers, this is your definitive guide to opportunities that capitalize on an education degree. It includes:
* Advice on college and curriculum choices--courses, internships, and more
* Tips to energize and expand your job search
* Profiles of real graduates, their jobs, and how they got them
* Real-world input from an assistant principal, rabbi, curriculum designer, museum educator, tutoring center owner, and textbook author
* Overviews of typical salary levels, hours, and work environments
* Extensive additional resources, including Web sites, professional organizations, periodicals, and more
What Can You Do with a Major in Education? answers your questions about everything from the skills and licenses required to the perks, peeves, and pay you can expect. It alerts you to career opportunities outside the classroom. It helps you make the grade and land the job you want.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
BRUCE WALKER is adjunct professor of literature and technical writing at the University of Detroit Mercy in Detroit, MI. He earned a B.A. in English from Michigan State University in 1985. He was a contributing editor to Gale Group's Literary Criticism Series from 1985-2000, an editor and publisher of Detroit Athletic Club magazine, DAC News, from 1992-96, and edited Ford Motor Company's Customer Relationship Management Web sites for J. Walter Thompson Advertising in Detroit.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Cliffs Notes, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110764576070
Book Description Cliffs Notes, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0764576070
Book Description Cliffs Notes, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0764576070