Finally-a book that never forgets photography is an art form
Sure, the technology matters. But you're a photographer first. If the technology doesn't enhance the art, what's the point? Rob Sheppard knows what you want to know about using Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop(r) CS and CS2, because he uses it in creating his own highly acclaimed photographs. In this book, he shares the information you need in a language and context you understand, illustrated in full color with his own images.
* Understand what Raw is and know when to shoot Raw and when to shoot JPEG
* See the benefits of higher bit depth when processing a photo
* Demystify the different Raw formats
* Discover what Raw can fix, and what it can't
* Learn to read a histogram and use it to improve tonality and contrast
* Follow a step-by-step outline to develop an efficient Camera Raw workflow
* See how double processing can actually save you time and frustration
* Learn to achieve maximum quality when processing Raw images
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Rob Sheppard is the editor of both PCPhoto and Outdoor Photographer magazines. His commitment to bringing professional photographers together with technology that benefits their craft is nationally recognized. Rob's work has appeared in National Geographic, and he is the author of The National Geographic Field Guide to Photography: Digital.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0764596837
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97807645968341.0
Book Description Wiley, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110764596837
Book Description Wiley, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-160-73-8597708