A child-friendly book that introduces basic Spanish to young learners! The Brighter Child Book of Spanish teaches and reviews basic Spanish vocabulary to elementary students. Colorful illustrations give clues to the meanings of the Spanish words and review lessons help to reinforce Spanish vocabulary. This workbook is perfect to be used independently or in a classroom setting.
What makes the Brighter Child Book of Spanish so different from other books? It's the most complete book that offers:
· Introduction and reinforcement of basic Spanish so that children can learn and speak a foreign language.
· Colorful pages that introduce vocabulary and make learning a foreign language fun.
· Illustrated word cards and flash cards for extra practice.
· Frequent review pages to evaluate children's progress.
· A Spanish-English glossary providing children a useful tool to speak and write in Spanish.
The Brighter Child Book of Spanish is the essential guide for young Spanish learners!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description American Education Publishing, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0769685013
Book Description Brighter Child, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Workbook. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0769685013
Book Description American Education Publishing, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110769685013