This newest edition of New York Estate Administration is a concise and fully updated reference guide to administering an estate in New York. You'll find expert discussion and detailed analysis of every aspect of practice in the Surrogate's Court, including:
· Jurisdiction and procedure
· Probate proceedings, trials, and appearances
· Administration of small, intestate and multi-jurisdictional estates, and temporary administration
· Claims and accountings
· Election by surviving spouses and disposition of real property
· Trusts and trustees
· Attorneys' fees and estate taxes
· Renunciations and disclaimers
· Wrongful death, and much more
Don't miss this comprehensive guide to probate practice in New York, with the expertise of authors Margaret V. Turano, and Honorable C. Raymond Radigan and the high quality you expect from LexisNexis, a pioneer in legal research for over 40 years.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description LexisNexis, 2011. Perfect Paperback. Book Condition: Used: Good. 2012. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0769846548
Book Description LexisNexis. Perfect Paperback. Book Condition: GOOD. Spine creases, wear to binding and pages from reading. May contain limited notes, underlining or highlighting that does affect the text. Possible ex library copy, thatâ€™ll have the markings and stickers associated from the library. Accessories such as CD, codes, toys, may not be included. Bookseller Inventory # 2550933315