This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Sixth Edition includes new landmark cases and reflects recent changes in procedural rules and practice. While essentially a traditional casebook organized along the lines of the events in a lawsuit, this new edition of Cases and Materials on Civil Procedure retains the unique features that have made prior editions a success, including:
· ""Chapter Summary Problems"" - optional comprehensive problems requiring the student to ""put the chapter together"" and apply to the problems the material addressed in the chapter
· ""Improving the System"" sections challenging students to think more deeply about cutting-edge issues
· Litigation documents showing actual litigation sequences, including the motion for summary judgment in Jones v. Clinton and excerpts from the jury selection, the court's charge, and the final arguments in Pennzoil Co. v. Texaco, Inc.
· ""How to Read This Case"" notes precede particularly difficult cases
· Traditional federal materials are supplemented with an introduction to differing practices of three benchmark states: California and Texas
· A chapter devoted to Alternative Dispute Resolution methods
Cases and Materials on Civil Procedure is supplemented annually. A comprehensive Teacher's Manual is available to professors.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
David Crump is a John B. Neibel Professor of Law and Director of Continuing Legal Education at the University of Houston Law Center. William Dorsaneo, III is a Professor at Southern Methodist School of Law. Rex Perschbacher is a Professor of Law and the Daniel J. Dykstra Endowed Chair at UC Davis School of Law. Debra Bassett is the John J. Schumacher Chair in Law at Southwestern Law School.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description LexisNexis. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0769847463 US STUDENT EDITION - Free Tracking number with every purchase. Satisfaction guaranteed. Orders ship within 1-2 business days. (Hawaii,Alaska, Puerto Rico and APO's, allow additional time for delivery.). Seller Inventory # 2010830
Book Description LEXISNEXIS, 2012. Hardcover. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0769847463
Book Description LexisNexis. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0769847463 Brand New! Usually ships within one business day! This item is: Cases and Materials on Civil Procedure, Crump, Dorsaneo, et al.; 6th ed., 2012; hardcover; ISBN: 9780769847467. For fastest delivery, choose Expedited Shipping. We represent the Internet's largest independent legal bookstore!. Seller Inventory # 94032
Book Description LexisNexis, 2012. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0769847463
Book Description LexisNexis, 2012. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110769847463
Book Description LexisNexis, 2012. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0769847463
Book Description LexisNexis, 2012. Hardcover. Condition: New. NEW TEXTBOOK-SHIPS WITH EMAILED TRACKING. Seller Inventory # Sep18-9780769847467
Book Description LexisNexis, 2012. Hardcover. Condition: New. Sixth. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0769847463n