Created in cooperation with CalPERS, this latest edition of California Public Employees' Retirement Law features state statutes and regulations, along with selected federal statutes, governing public employees' retirement law in California. Its broad coverage is enhanced by cross reference tables, a table of sections affected by recent legislation, and a comprehensive index for each section. The companion CD-ROM offers the content electronically, providing robust seach capability as well as allowing cutting, pasting, and bookmarking.
Inside you'll find:
· Public Employees' Retirement Law
· Internal Revenue Code Compliance
· Federal Old Age and Survival Insurance
· Public Employees' Medical and Hospital Care Act
· State Employees' Dental Care Act
· Vision Care Program for State Annuitants
· State Peace Officers' and Firefighters' Defined Contribution Plan
· Supplemental Contribution Program
· Public Pension and Retirement Plans
· Judges' Retirement System
· Legislators' Retirement System
· and much more!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want