This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This newest edition of Bender's Immigration and Nationality Act Pamphlet contains the complete text of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) as amended through the end of the last Congressional session, amply footnoted based on key amendments. Also included is a selection of numerous immigration-related statutory provisions, found either as numbered notes following various sections of the INA, or as free-standing sections in the Appendix of Selected Non-INA Sections of United States Code Service (USCS).
Bender's Immigration and Nationality Pamphlet provides the complete INA text set out according to its statutory title and chapter arrangement, covering:
· Definitions; applicability, etc.
· Immigration selection system
· Qualifications for admission of aliens; travel control of citizens and aliens
· Issuance of entry documents
· Inspection, apprehension, examination, exclusion, and removal
· Adjustment and change of status
· Special provisions relating to alien crewman
· Registration of aliens
· General penalty provisions
· Nationality at birth and by collective naturalization
· Nationality through naturalization
· Loss of nationality
· Refugee assistance
· Alien terrorist removal procedures
Highlights of this edition include:
· New INA § 216(g): Active-duty service abroad in the Armed Forces; tolling of time period to file to remove conditional basis for permanent resident status.
· Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Business Travel Cards Act of 2011 (Pub. L. 112-54, Nov. 12, 2011, 125 Stat. 550).
· Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012, Pub. L. 112-74, Dec. 23, 2011, 125 Stat. 786.
· Enforcement of immigration laws by Secretary of Homeland Security.
· Protections and Remedies for Employees of Diplomatic Missions and International Organizations.
· Extensions of authority.
· Columbia; Illegal Armed Groups; Denial of Visas.
· Reduction of Wait Time for Visa Interview in People's Republic of China, Brazil, and India.
· Risk/Benefit Analysis and Plan for Extension of Expiration Period for B-1 or B-2 Visas Before Requiring Consular Officer Interview.
· Pilot Program for Processing B-1 and B-2 Visas Using Secure Remove Videoconferencing for Interviews.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description LEXISNEXIS, 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110769865224
Book Description LEXISNEXIS, 2013. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0769865224