- This is not a Barbara Holloway novel.
- Kate Wilhelm's Mira novels have always achieved an NSR of 50% or more, including Clear And Convincing Proof (Mira Books, 8/03) at 65%, Skeletons (Mira Books, 7/03) at 64% and Death Qualified (Mira Books, 4/02) at 69% NSR.
- Widely regarded as one of today's best writers, Kate is the bestselling author of over 40 novels, including legal and psychological thrillers and many science fiction classics.
- Kate Wilhelm has won numerous awards, including the Nebula Award (three times) for short fiction, the Hugo Award, the Prix Apollo, the Jupiter Award and the Locus Award.
- Kate was inducted into the Science Fiction Hall of Fame in July 2003.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Kate Wilhelm is the bestselling author of dozens of novels and short-story collections. Among her novels are the science fiction classic Where Late the Sweet Birds Sang, The Good Children and the popular Barbara Holloway legal thrillers, including The Unbidden Truth, Clear and Convincing Proof and Desperate Measures. Born in Ohio, Ms. Wilhelm now lives in Eugene, Oregon, where she is currently at work on her latest novel.From AudioFile:
Here's one of those special novels in which the narrator and author are clearly in sync. Todd Fielding, a newlywed who has just moved to Brindle, Oregon, quickly discovers that there are dark secrets enveloping the community. Anna Fields's reading is an ideal complement to the book. Fields has a strong, sometimes deep voice that meshes well with the story, especially during the scenes in which Fielding searches for the murderer who has taken the lives of many young girls. When narrating other books, Fields's voice has at times seemed too deep or not deep enough for key characters. But in this one, her style fits, resulting in a captivating performance. D.J.S. © AudioFile 2006, Portland, Maine-- Copyright © AudioFile, Portland, Maine
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Mira, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Library ed. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0778322165
Book Description Mira, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110778322165