The ComprehensiveCrystal Reports Resource You've Been Looking For
Mastering Crystal Reports 9 covers basic reporting skills, but its main purpose is to give you the complete coverage other books don't offer. You'll not only thoroughly learn the powerful features of Crystal Reports 9, but also how to develop custom applications to meet the specific needs of your organization. With Crystal Reports 9, this is more important than ever, because it provides unprecedented new ways to extend its analytical and reporting capabilities and make crucial information available throughout the enterprise.
* Building a report using all core report design elements
* Sorting, grouping, and charting data
* Connecting to various data source types
* Working with multiple tables in a report
* Creating custom functions
* Adding custom functions, graphics, and SQL commands to the Crystal Repository
* Understanding the multi-pass processing model
* Creating and using reusable report templates
* Retrieving data using SQL queries
* Understanding object oriented programming concepts as they relate to Crystal Reports
* Deploying reports to the desktop, corporate intranet, or Web
* Deploying a report as a web service and with ASP
* Creating Windows Crystal Reports applications using Visual Basic or the .NET platform
* Using Report Application Server for web-based reporting and analysis
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Sybex, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110782141730
Book Description Sybex. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0782141730 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1275029
Book Description Sybex, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0782141730