This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Leaders of significant faith-based nonprofits share insights, counsel, concerns, and aspirations for Christian leaders by responding to these questions:
· If you could give a “last lecture” to those called to be involved in faith-based organizations, what would be the most important lessons you would share?
· If you could invest one year in the next leader of your most treasured nonprofit organization, what would be your emphasis?
· As a Christian leader, what is the most important legacy God has allowed you to leave?
The following leaders have each authored a chapter of Nonprofit Leadership in a For-Profit World:
· Richard Stearns—President, World Vision U.S.
· Steve Douglass—President, Campus Crusade for Christ
· Jerry White—International President Emeritus, The Navigators
· Israel L. Gaither—Retired National Commander, The Salvation Army USA
· Michael T. Timmis—Chairman of the Board, Prison Fellowship Intl
· Elisa Morgan—Publisher, FullFill™ and President Emerita, MOPS Intl
· Melinda Delahoyde—President, Care Net
· David McKenna—President Emeritus, Asbury Theological Seminary
· C. Jeffrey Wright—CEO, UMI (Urban Ministries, Inc.)
· Mark G. Holbrook—President/CEO, Evangelical Christian Credit Union
· Steve Hayner—President, Columbia Theological Seminary
· Joseph Krivickas—Chairman, Gordon College Center for Nonprofit Studies and Philanthropy
· David J. Gyertson—Senior Fellow, Engstrom Institute
· John C. Reynolds—Executive Vice President, Azusa Pacific University
· Ted W. Engstrom—President Emeritus, World Vision Intl and Past President, Youth for Christ Intl
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Christian Leadership Alliance (CLA) is a national association, representing more than 10,000 individuals from more than 5,200 Christian nonprofit organizations nationwide. The mission of CLA is to exhort, equip, and empower Christian leaders to think biblically and lead effectively as faithful stewards in the service of Jesus Christ. CLA offers a wide range of resources to its members though its conferences, summits, Engstrom Institute Knowledge Resource Center, Outcomes—CLA's quarterly national magazine, OutcomesONLINE—CLA's bi-weekly e-newsletter, webinars, books, electronic downloads, educational programming, and more. For more than 35 years, CLA has equipped leaders of Christian nonprofits in leadership, governance, management, and resource development.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Faith that Sticks, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. BRAND NEW, Perfect Shape, No Remainder Mark,Fast Shipping With Online Tracking, International Orders shipped Global Priority Air Mail, All orders handled with care and shipped promptly in secure packaging, we ship Mon-Sat and send shipment confirmation emails. Our customer service is friendly, we answer emails fast, accept returns and work hard to deliver 100% Customer Satisfaction!. Seller Inventory # 9045381
Book Description Standard Publishing, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0784731802
Book Description Faith that Sticks. Condition: New. Paperback. Worldwide shipping. FREE fast shipping inside USA (express 2-3 day delivery also available). Tracking service included. Ships from United States of America. Seller Inventory # 0784731802
Book Description Faith that Sticks, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110784731802