This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This book of 52 devotionals with interactive Bible studies for teenage girls provides a Christian perspective on relevant topics such as beauty, jealousy and envy, fear, partying, self-acceptance, eating disorders, mood swings, perfectionism, and faith.
Green's Not Your Best Color will challenge girls to apply God's Word to their lives, break out of the plastic mold, and be an original!
· Filled with personal stories from the author and teen girls who have survived trials and challenges to find their original selves.
· Each devotional is followed by "Anything But Plastic"—a study that features questions for personal reflection or discussion, several Bible verse references for deeper study, and space to journal.
· Each Bible study concludes with a "Beyond Plastic" takeaway challenge.
· The devotionals vary in degree of difficulty, emotional depth, and use of humor.
· Great for group discussion or solo use.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Mieka Phillips “gets” the struggles of the teenage years, not just because she’s lived them, but because she’s spent years teaching, counseling, and mentoring teens. She has taught dance for 15 years, is an award-winning choreographer, and is currently a dancer and ballet/modern dance instructor. She is a former high school French teacher and tutor, and loves interacting with and leading girls in small group Bible studies. She lives in The Woodlands, Texas.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Faith that Sticks, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0784731896
Book Description Standard Publishing, 2011. Hardcover. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0784731896
Book Description Faith that Sticks. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0784731896 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0340426