From there to here, from here to there, things to count are everywhere. Kids practice counting and writing numbers. Art and text inspired by One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish and The Cat in the Hat.
EACH DR. SEUSS BEGINNER FUN BOOK FEATURES:
* illustrations and text that have been adapted from the original Dr. Seuss books children and parents know and love.
* simple directions on how to do all of the activities.
* an inspirational word from the Cat himself.
* a space for the child to personalize each book.
* four pages bursting with colorful stickers of Dr. Seuss characters for use along with the activities.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
In this booklet from the Dr. Seuss Beginner Fun series, children can practice counting with the help of Seussian illustrations and simple text. The drawings are accompanied by quirky rhyming verse such as:
Did you ever count stars? / Did you ever count sheep? / Did you ever count sheep / taking walks in their sleep? / If you never did, / I think that you should. / Counting sheep can be fun, / and fun is good.There are activities with stickers, too: each of the 19 stickers matches a word clue, such as "two fish," and the child must place the corresponding sticker next to the clue. Dr. Seuss makes learning numbers fun! (Preschool to kindergarten)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want