SEE IT DONE. DO IT YOURSELF. It’s that Easy! Easy Microsoft Office 2010 teaches you the basics of working with Excel, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, Word, OneNote®, and Office Web Apps. Fullyillustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through each task, building the skills you need to create and share documents, spreadsheets, presentations, email, calendars, and more. No need to feel intimidated–we’ll hold your hand every step of the way.
Learn how to...
· Get started quickly with Word to format and print great looking documents using new QuickStyles, Cover Pages, and Quick Parts
· Include tables, graphics, pictures, and diagrams in Word documents that improve the appearance and impact of your documents
· Build flexible spreadsheets with charts, functions, Sparklines, and PivotTables
· Use Excel to make calculations and analyze data in spreadsheets
· Create, format, fine-tune, and deliver great PowerPoint presentations
· Use the new Web Apps to safely share, review, and revise Office documents online
· Keep track of important information from the Web with OneNote search and tagging features
· Integrate your to-do lists, tasks, and appointments between OneNote and Outlook
· Use Outlook’s new features including conversation view to track email and stay in touch with colleagues and clients
Easy steps guide you through each task.
Items you select or click are shown in bold.
Each step is fully illustrated.
Category: Office Applications/Office 2010
Covers: Microsoft Office 2010
User Level: Beginner
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Tom Bunzel specializes in knowing what presenters need and how to make technology work. He has appeared on Tech TV’s Call for Help as “Professor PowerPoint” and has been a featured speaker at InfoComm and PowerPoint LIVE. In addition, he has worked as a technology coach for corporations including Iomega, MTA Films, Nurses in Partnership, and the Neuroscience Education Institute. He has taught regularly at Learning Tree International, West LA College Extension, and privately around Southern California and does presentation and video consulting in Southern California.
He has written a number of books; the latest was Master Visually Microsoft Office 2007. He also has served as the Office Reference Guide for InformIT. com. In 2006, he published Solving the PowerPoint Predicament: Using Digital Media for Effective Communication, which is a detailed, project-oriented approach to creating effective multimedia presentations. His new eBook, Do Your Own Ning Thing: A Step-By-Step Guide to Launching an Effective Social Network, is available at http://www.professorppt.com/ning_how.htm.
Among Bunzel’s other books are Sams Teach Yourself PowerPoint 2003 in 24 Hours, Easy Digital Music, Easy Creating CDs and DVDs, How to Use Ulead DVD Workshop, Digital Video on the PC, and the update to the PeachPit Press book Visual QuickStart Guide to PowerPoint 2002/2001.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Que Publishing, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110789743280
Book Description Que Publishing, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0789743280