This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram, Fifth Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s 220-701 and 220-702 versions of the A+ exams. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of practice questions, including 250 printed questions in three practice exams, while the CD-ROM test engine provides real-time practice and feedback with an additional 200 questions.
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code:
1. Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
2. Follow the instructions
3. Go to your Account page and click on “Access Bonus Content”
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your A+ exams!
· Understand PC components, including motherboards, processors, memory, power, storage, audio, video, and I/O devices
· Install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and fix desktop and notebook PC hardware
· Install and configure Windows 7, Windows Vista, and other Windows operating systems
· Use Windows utilities to troubleshoot and fix operating system problems
· Understand essential networking technologies, devices, protocols, cabling, and connections
· Set up small office/home office networks, including Internet and Wi-Fi connections
· Troubleshoot and fix failed client-side network connections
· Secure computers and networks, identify security problems, and eliminate viruses and malware
· Detect and solve the most common printing problems
· Perform essential preventive maintenance
· Master essential safety and operational procedures for PC technicians
· Prepare yourself effectively for exam day
CD Features over 200 Practice Questions
· Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
· Multiple test modes
· Random questions and order of answers
· Coverage of each A+ exam objective
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
David L. Prowse is a computer network specialist, author, and technical trainer. As a consultant, he installs and secures the latest in computer and networking technology. Over the past several years, he has authored several titles for Pearson Education. In addition, over the past decade he has taught CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certification courses, both in the classroom and via the Internet. He runs the website www.davidlprowse.com, where he gladly answers questions from students and readers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pearson IT Certification, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. 5. Seller Inventory # DADAX0789747928
Book Description Que Pub, 2011. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 5th paperback/cd-rom edition. 641 pages. 9.00x6.00x1.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # __0789747928
Book Description Pearson IT Certification. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0789747928 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW33.3787990
Book Description Pearson IT Certification, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. 5. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0789747928n