Step-by-step instructions with callouts to MacBook photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into MacBook or OS X Lion problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your MacBook.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your MacBook working just the way you want.
The tasks include:
· Managing and arranging your desktop
· Creating and navigating virtual workspaces in Mission Control
· Opening and organizing applications in Launchpad
· Accessing the Internet through wired, wireless, and cellular networks
· Communicating via email, instant message, audio, and video chat
· Troubleshooting system problems
· Entertaining with music and videos
· Keeping in touch and on-time with Calendars and Contacts
· Downloading and managing software from the App Store and other sources
· Sharing files, printers, and even scanners over your network connection
· Expanding your capabilities with peripheral devices
· Protecting and securing your data
· Recording video and publishing it instantly online
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
John Ray is a life-long fan of Apple’s products; he has been an avid Mac user since its inception in 1984. He relies on Mac OS X both at work and at home because it is a robust, flexible platform for programming, networking, and design. Over the past 14 years, John has written books on Mac OS X, iPhone development, Adobe Creative Suite, Linux, networking, and computer security. He currently manages the application development team in the Office of Sponsored Programs at The Ohio State University.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Que Publishing. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0789748320 Ships promptly. Bookseller Inventory # HGT5443SHGG070917H0184
Book Description Que Publishing 1, United States. Trade Paperback. Book Condition: New. TRADE PAPERBACK Legendary independent bookstore online since 1994. Reliable customer service and no-hassle return policy. Science and Mathematics>Mathematics>General. Book: NEW, New. Bookseller Inventory # 64978078974832400. Bookseller Inventory # 64978078974832400
Book Description Que Publishing, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0789748320
Book Description QUE, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Rapidly dispatched worldwide from our clean, automated UK warehouse within 1-2 working days. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000031923
Book Description Que Publishing, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0789748320
Book Description Que Publishing, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110789748320
Book Description Que Pub, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 2nd edition. 384 pages. 9.00x6.25x0.75 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 0789748320
Book Description Que Pub, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 2nd edition. 384 pages. 9.00x6.25x0.75 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0789748320