This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Covers Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote for iPad
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to new Office for iPad screenshots that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into Office problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from Office on your iPad.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through doing exactly what you want with Office. Learn how to:
· Master core skills you can use in every Office for iPad program
· Quickly create highly visual documents with advanced formatting and graphics
· Enter, edit, and work efficiently with text in Word
· Build complex documents with tables, headers, footers, columns, and footnotes
· Enter and organize Excel data more accurately and efficiently
· Visualize Excel data with charts
· Efficiently create high-powered PowerPoint presentations
· Add pizzazz to PowerPoint slide shows with transitions
· Bring all your ideas and notes together in a OneNote notebook
· Store your Office for iPad data on OneDrive and access it from anywhere
· Get the most out of OneDrive’s tools for working with files and folders
· Collaborate with others, including people using other versions of Office
For working professionals, Microsoft Office has been the #1 most requested software for iPad. It's in a powerful touch-based version that's fully designed for iPad and mobile work. Now, you can get the most out of Office for iPad -- the fast, easy way! Friendly, direct, and 100% practical, My Office for iPad is the must-have companion for every Microsoft Office for iPad user.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Paul McFedries is a Microsoft Office expert and full-time technical writer. Paul has been authoring computer books since 1991 and has more than 85 books to his credit, which combined have sold more than 4 million copies worldwide. His titles include the Que Publishing books Formulas and Functions with Microsoft Excel 2013 and Windows 8.1 In Depth (with coauthor Brian Knittel), as well as the Sams Publishing book Windows 7 Unleashed . Paul is also the proprietor of Word Spy (www.wordspy.com), a website devoted to lexpionage, the sleuthing of new words and phrases that have entered the English language. Please drop by Paul's personal website at www.mcfedries.com or follow Paul on Twitter at twitter.com/paulmcf and twitter.com/wordspy.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Que Publishing, 2014. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0789748738