This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
My iPad, 4/e, is the perfect guide to help you get the most out of your iPad. It features task-based coverage with full-color images of pre-installed iPad apps to enable you to manage the content on your iPad. Easy to follow, step-by-step tasks show you how to find and purchase additional applications from the App Store, such as Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, iPhoto and more. In addition, you receive expert advice on topics such as customizing settings, updating and running apps, setting up networking and email, surfing the web, using peripheral devices, editing photos with iPhoto and video with iMovie, managing music, using the new Dictation features (iPad 3rd gen only), video calls using FaceTime and Skype, and much more!
This edition has been updated to include coverage of the latest iPad operating system - iOS 5.1 - running on any iPad model, including the new 3rd generation iPad with 4G LTE.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Covers iOS 5.1 on iPad, iPad 2, and iPad 3rd generation
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPad photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPad problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPad.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPad working just the way you want.
Learn how to:
· Connect your iPad to your Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE networks
· Record and edit video using iMovie for iPad
· Take photos, and then edit them using iPhoto for iPad
· Video chat with your friends using Skype and FaceTime
· Stream audio and video to Apple TV and other devices
· Use Dictation to create notes, emails, text messages, search the Internet, and more
· Use iCloud to synchronize data between your devices
· Watch movies, TV shows, YouTube, or home videos
· Surf the Web, and send and receive email
· Download apps to make your iPad even more useful
· Manage your contacts, and then connect with others using Messaging
· Stay organized with the Calendar app
· Use Pages and Numbers to create documents and spreadsheets
· Use Keynote to build and display presentations
Gary Rosenzweig is an Internet entrepreneur, software developer, and technology writer. He runs CleverMedia, Inc., which produces websites, computer games, apps, and podcasts. CleverMedia’s largest site, MacMost.com, features video tutorials for Apple enthusiasts. It includes many videos on using Macs, iPhones, and iPads.
Gary has written numerous computer books, including ActionScript 3.0 Game Programming University, MacMost.com Guide to Switching to the Mac, and Special Edition Using Director MX.
Gary lives in Denver, Colorado, with his wife, Debby, and daughter, Luna. He has a computer science degree from Drexel University and a master’s degree in journalism from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Website: http://garyrosenzweig.com ; Twitter: http://twitter.com/rosenz
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Que Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0789749661 . Seller Inventory # Z0789749661ZN
Book Description Que Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0789749661 Ships promptly from Texas. Seller Inventory # Z0789749661ZN
Book Description Condition: New. Item is brand new. Fast shipping. Free delivery confirmation with every order. Seller Inventory # 1XME3O000VA3
Book Description Que Publishing, 2012. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0789749661
Book Description Que Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0789749661 Dispatched from London. Seller Inventory # Z0789749661ZN