This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to photos that show you exactly what to do with the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Help when you run into Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 problems or limitations
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 working just the way you want. Learn how to
· Get started fast
· Navigate Samsung Galaxy Tab 2’s Android operating system
· Retrieve, play, and manage music, video, podcasts, and audiobooks
· Use Google Play as a portal to movies and TV content
· Capture higher quality photos and video
· Surf the Web quickly with the built-in browser
· Monitor news, weather, and stock prices
· Simplify your life with the Calendar and Contacts
· Send email, text, and multimedia messages
· Use your Galaxy Tab 2 as an eReader
· Find and share any destination with Maps, Navigation, Local, and Latitude
· Discover, install, maintain, and work with new Android apps
· Extend your Galaxy Tab 2 with add-on hardware and accessories
· Customize your tablet to reflect your personal style and preferences
· Keep your Galaxy Tab 2 software up to date, reliable, and running smoothly
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Eric Butow began writing books in 2000 when he wrote Master Visually Windows 2000 Server. Since then, Eric has authored or coauthored 19 other books. Those books include Addison-Wesley’s User Interface Design for Mere Mortals, Amacom’s How to Succeed in Business Using LinkedIn, Wiley Publishing’s Droid Companion, Que Publishing’s My Samsung Galaxy Tab, and, most recently, Que Publishing’s Blogging to Drive Business, Second Edition. Eric lives in Jackson, California. He has a Master’s degree in communication from California State University, Fresno, and is the owner of Butow Communications Group (BCG), an online marketing ROI improvement firm.
Lonzell Watson is the best-selling author of the Teach Yourself Visually iPad book series. His books have won the International Award of Excellence, the award of Distinguished Technical Communication and Best of Show presented by the Society for Technical Communication, for the past two years in a row. He is the author of other popular titles including My Samsung Galaxy Tab, My HTC EVO 3D, Teach Yourself Visually Digital Video, Teach Yourself Visually Final Cut Pro, and the Canon VIXIA Digital Field Guide. Lonzell is an instructional designer in the aerospace and defense industry and is also an Adjunct Professor in the College of Business at Bellevue University. He holds a Master’s degree in Instructional Design and Development and isthe owner of Creative Intelligence LLC, an instructional design and technical writing company.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Longman Group. Condition: New. pp. 336 Illus. Seller Inventory # 55209368
Book Description Que Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0789750384
Book Description Que Publishing, 2012. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0789750384
Book Description Que Publishing, 2012. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # MB00HMUVRQC
Book Description Que Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0789750384 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0355417
Book Description Que Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. 2. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0789750384n