This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
In the United States, slightly more than half of 1 percent of all the financial professionals control one-quarter of the country's monetary assets. These mega producers made their own rules for success, says financial services trainer and author Steven Drozdeck, and they now stand at the top of the industry with the wealthiest clients, the largest books (averaging over $1 billion), and the greatest financial gains. How did they do it? Each individual found his or her own way, emphasizes Drozdeck, typically going it alone, and frequently making unnecessary mistakes. He interviewed these exceptional people and, for the first time, describes the strategies and formulas that propelled them to the top of their field. In The Mega Producers readers will learn:
* How they got started.
* Major transitions in their careers, as well as major roadblocks.
* Types of clients they deal with, and how to acquire such clients.
* Their business structures, investment emphasis, and investment philosophies.
* Their biggest errors and how, in hindsight, they could have avoided them.
* Things they wish they had done differently.
* Advice they offer to those following in their footsteps. There is a conspicuous void of resources and mentors in the financial services industry, according to Drozdeck. The Mega Producers offers a fresh approach, a synthesized description of what it takes to truly be "the best of the best" in the competitive world of financial management and planning. Most important, readers will learn what to do and what to avoid on the road to success.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kaplan Business, 2003. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0793178363
Book Description Kaplan Business, 2003. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110793178363
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2003. Hardcover. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0793178363