This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Intense competition makes intelligent state of the art real estate office management the key not only to success but to survival. The Real Estate Brokerage Council produced the first edition of Real Estate Office Management for brokers' classes taught by the Realtor's National Marketing Institute where it is still required reading.
Highlights of this book include:
* Leadership, planning, organizing and communicating.
* Recruiting, agency types, and training.
* Retaining, motivating, and terminating employees.
* Record keeping and financial systems.
* Marketing and utilizing statistical records.
* Analyzing Real Estate growth patterns.
* Mergers and acquisitions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. New Condition, Paperback book, Seller Inventory # 1808120135
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. 4. Seller Inventory # DADAX0793178703
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2003. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0793178703
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2003. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # MB010TT3WYC
Book Description Kaplan Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0793178703 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0357275