This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This is the best collection of solved electrical engineering problems to help you review for the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) and Principles and Practice (PE) exams. With this guide, you'll hone your skills as well as your understanding of both fundamental and more difficult topics. 100% problems and step-by-step solutions. Topics covered in this book include:
* Direct and alternating current circuit theory.
* Linear and nonlinear electronics.
* Classical and modern control systems.
* Signal and systems communications.
* Static and dynamic electromagnetic fields.
* Power transmission and devices.
* Combinational and sequential digital logic.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want