The Big Florida Reproducible Activity Book (The Florida Experience)
The Big Florida Activity Book! 100+ activities, from Kindergarten-easy to Fourth/Fifth-challenging! This big activity book has a wide range of reproducible activities including coloring, dot-to-dot, mazes, matching, word search, and many other creative activities that will entice any student to learn more about Florida. Activities touch on history, geography, people, places, fictional characters, animals, holidays, festivals, legends, lore, and more.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
- Native of Atlanta, Georgia
- Professional writer and photographer
- Founder and CEO of Gallopade International, Inc.
- Founder and Owner of Marsh Media, a public relations anD corporate communications firm
- Creator of more than 15,000 products, primarily fiction and non-fiction supplementary educational materialsincluding books, interactive CD-ROMs, games, and online adventures
- 2011 Teachers’ Choice for the Classroom by Learning Magazine
- 2007 Greatest Products by iParenting Media
- 2006 Georgia Author of the Year by Georgia Writers Association
- 2004 Teachers’ Choice for the Family by Learning Magazine
- 2003 Excellence in Education Award from the National School Supply and Equipment Association
- 2002 Teachers' Choice Award by Learning Magazine
- 2002 Award of Excellence Recipient from Association Advance America
- 2000 Fastest Growing Small Press from Publishers Weekly
- Communicator of the Year in 1979
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.