Items related to Boost Your Brainpower: Proven Ways to Keep Your Mind...

Boost Your Brainpower: Proven Ways to Keep Your Mind Young - Softcover

 
9780800733575: Boost Your Brainpower: Proven Ways to Keep Your Mind Young
View all copies of this ISBN edition:
 
 
Most people use less than 5 percent of their overall brain potential. Boost Your Brainpower helps readers tap into the other 95 percent through the mental exercise of vocabulary building and memorization. With the exercises in this book, readers can improve test scores, increase I.Q., memorize more information, communicate more effectively, and excel in work and interactions with other people. The book also reveals eight time-proven memory techniques, encourages Scripture memorization, and offers insights into language that will open new doors for any reader.

"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.

From the Inside Flap:
EXCERPT FROM CATALOG: Increasing brain power does not depend upon age, station in life, or intelligence; what matters is desire. No matter your age--seven, seventeen, fifty-seven, seventy-seven--you can exercise your mind. A desire to empower one's mental capacity, coupled with effective techniques of vocabulary recall, will lead most anyone to excel. Thomas Edison, thought by many to have the highest IQ in the last millennium, was dismissed from school because his teacher thought he did not have the intelligence to succeed academically. Albert Einstein could not read until he was seven and still was considered a slow learner in high school. Winston Churchill was last in his class in school but developed a remarkable vocabulary that led him to become one of the greatest orators of all time. If Edison, why not you? If Einstein, why not you? If Churchill, why not you? Your mental muscles can be developed as surely as your physical muscles. Most of us naturally use less than 5 percent of our overall brain potential. The development of the other 95 percent lies in our own hands. The brain can be tuned, developed, and improved. It is the most highly developed computer ever made, and yet the circuits and the cells must be sharpened until it becomes analogous to a highly tuned engine. By tuning your brain, you create innumerable new opportunities for growth, communication, and experience, and you save countless hours formerly spent retrieving information--hours that can now be spent in fruitful enterprise and relationships.
From the Back Cover:
You can have a brilliant mind--no matter what your age.

All your brain needs is a little exercise.


Most people use less than 5 percent of their overall brain potential. Now discover how you can tap into the other 95 percent! Boost Your Brainpower is full of time-proven techniques and exercises for building a more intelligent mind and avoiding cognitive decline due to aging.

Written by acclaimed psychiatrist and bestselling author Frank Minirth, Boost Your Brainpower shows you how to

increase your IQ
communicate more effectively
improve test scores
excel in the business world
memorize more information
prevent cognitive decline

The insights found in this book will help you build and maintain your brainpower so you can feel better, think better, and live better than ever before.

Frank Minirth is president of the Minirth Clinic in Richardson, Texas, and one of only 122 doctors in America and Canada certified by the prestigious American Society of Clinic Psychopharmacology. He is the bestselling author of Happiness Is a Choice and can be heard weekly on both local and national radio.

"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.

  • PublisherRevell
  • Publication date2010
  • ISBN 10 0800733576
  • ISBN 13 9780800733575
  • BindingPaperback
  • Number of pages192
  • Rating

Other Popular Editions of the Same Title

9780800731878: Brilliant Mind, A: Proven Ways to Increase Your Brainpower

Featured Edition

ISBN 10:  0800731875 ISBN 13:  9780800731878
Publisher: Revell, 2007
Softcover

Top Search Results from the AbeBooks Marketplace

Stock Image

Minirth, Frank M.D.
Published by Revell (2010)
ISBN 10: 0800733576 ISBN 13: 9780800733575
New Softcover Quantity: 1
Seller:
GF Books, Inc.
(Hawthorne, CA, U.S.A.)

Book Description Condition: New. Book is in NEW condition. Seller Inventory # 0800733576-2-1

More information about this seller | Contact seller

Buy New
US$ 25.37
Convert currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
Within U.S.A.
Destination, rates & speeds
Stock Image

Minirth, Frank M.D.
Published by Revell (2010)
ISBN 10: 0800733576 ISBN 13: 9780800733575
New Paperback Quantity: 1
Seller:
GoldenWavesOfBooks
(Fayetteville, TX, U.S.A.)

Book Description Paperback. Condition: new. New. Fast Shipping and good customer service. Seller Inventory # Holz_New_0800733576

More information about this seller | Contact seller

Buy New
US$ 21.99
Convert currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 4.00
Within U.S.A.
Destination, rates & speeds
Stock Image

Minirth, Frank M.D.
Published by Revell (2010)
ISBN 10: 0800733576 ISBN 13: 9780800733575
New Paperback Quantity: 1
Seller:
Wizard Books
(Long Beach, CA, U.S.A.)

Book Description Paperback. Condition: new. New. Seller Inventory # Wizard0800733576

More information about this seller | Contact seller

Buy New
US$ 25.83
Convert currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 3.50
Within U.S.A.
Destination, rates & speeds
Stock Image

Minirth, Frank M.D.
Published by Revell (2010)
ISBN 10: 0800733576 ISBN 13: 9780800733575
New Paperback Quantity: 1
Seller:
GoldBooks
(Denver, CO, U.S.A.)

Book Description Paperback. Condition: new. New Copy. Customer Service Guaranteed. Seller Inventory # think0800733576

More information about this seller | Contact seller

Buy New
US$ 26.95
Convert currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 4.25
Within U.S.A.
Destination, rates & speeds
Stock Image

Minirth, Frank M.D.
Published by Revell (2010)
ISBN 10: 0800733576 ISBN 13: 9780800733575
New Softcover Quantity: 1
Seller:
Front Cover Books
(Denver, CO, U.S.A.)

Book Description Condition: new. Seller Inventory # FrontCover0800733576

More information about this seller | Contact seller

Buy New
US$ 29.99
Convert currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 4.30
Within U.S.A.
Destination, rates & speeds
Stock Image

Minirth, Frank M.D.
Published by Revell (2010)
ISBN 10: 0800733576 ISBN 13: 9780800733575
New Softcover Quantity: 1
Seller:
BennettBooksLtd
(North Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.)

Book Description Condition: New. New. In shrink wrap. Looks like an interesting title! 0.67. Seller Inventory # Q-0800733576

More information about this seller | Contact seller

Buy New
US$ 58.44
Convert currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 4.13
Within U.S.A.
Destination, rates & speeds