This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
In these red-letter King James Version study Bibles designed especially for them, boys and girls can discover God's truths and how to develop true Christian character. These Bibles feature study notes, profiles, and devotions designed for the interests of boys and girls ages 8-12, such as
· Book Introductions. Descriptive features that highlight contents of each book of the Bible.
· Good Morning, God. Brief devotionals tied to specific Bible passages that encourage children to read, think, and pray about their personal lives and relationships.
· Genuine Heroes and Heroines. Biographical sketches of persons whose lives and actions display traits boys and girls can admire and emulate.
· Men's World and Women's World. Details what life was like for men and women in Bible times.
· Be All You Can Be. Challenges boys and girls to act appropriately, make right decisions, and choose worthwhile values.
· Drawings, illustrations, and maps. Supplements to assist understanding of the Bible in proper context.
With packaging designed for each gender, boys and girls will be excited to jump into the study of the Bible, developing spiritual disciplines that will serve them well in the future.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Baker Books. IMITATION LEATHER. Condition: New. 0801072700 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0364455
Book Description Baker Books, 2010. Imitation Leather. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0801072700
Book Description Baker Books, 2010. Imitation Leather. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0801072700
Book Description Baker Books, 2010. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0801072700